Cork Institute of Technology, through the work of the Clean Technology Centre, maintains this website to promote the LAPN Catalogue. This programme is funded under the National Waste Prevention Programme. This programme is run by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our goal is to keep the information on this website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them as soon as we can. However Cork Institute of Technology accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which Cork Institute of Technology has no control and for which Cork Institute of Technology assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Cork Institute of Technology accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of Cork Institute of Technology in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© Cork Institute of Technology, 2015
Reproduction is not authorised, except with the expressed permission of Cork Institute of Technology.
Cork Institute of Technology committed to user privacy. Although you can browse through this Web Site without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the services you request. This information will not be made available to anybody else. This Web Site provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
- www.localprevention.ie collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- Cork Institute of Technology will only disclose information to third parties if it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients.
- Cork Institute of Technology will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Cork Institute of Technology only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection In case of queries or complaints, please click here